How to create this pumpkin lick mat 🎃
- A Camp Hound Lick Mat - here.
- A pumpkin candy mold - similar here.
- 1/3 cup kibble
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp instant goat's milk - here.
- 1 cup room temperature water
- Mix kibble and warm water, let sit for 1 hour
- Mix pumpkin, goat's milk, and water until smooth. Add to mold and freeze for at least 1 hour
- Mash rehydrated kibble with a fork and add to your lick mat
- Add leftover pumpkin add it to the honeycomb section of your mat.
- Pop your add-ons onto your mat. Extras make great treats :)
- Freeze & serve!
Be sure to tag us in your creations & use #camphoundtestkitchen!