How to create this ladybug lick mat 🐞
- A Camp Hound Lick Mat - here.
- A floral candy mold - here.
- 1/3 cup kibble
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- Mix kibble and warm water, let sit for 1 hour
- Blend bell pepper until smooth. Add to mold and freeze for at least 1 hour
- Mash rehydrated kibble with a fork and add to both sections your lick mat
- Add leftover blended bell pepper to the honeycomb section of your mat
- Add your ladybug and floral add-ons to your mat
- Freeze & serve!
Be sure to tag us in your creations & use #camphoundtestkitchen!