How to create this planty lick mat 🌵
- A Camp Hound Lick Mat - here.
- A succulent candy mold - here.
- 1/3 cup kibble
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 tsp instant goat's milk - here.
- 1/2 cup room temperature water
- Mix kibble and warm water, let sit for 1 hour
- Blend cucumber and 1 tsp of instant goat's milk until smooth. Add to mold and freeze for at least 1 hour
- Mash rehydrated kibble with a fork and add to your lick mat
- Mix 1 tsp of instant goat's milk with room temp water, add to the honeycomb section of your mat
- If you have leftover blended cucumber add it to the honeycomb section of your mat.
- Freeze & serve!
Be sure to tag us in your creations & use #camphoundtestkitchen!