How to create this honeycomb lick mat 🍯
- A Camp Hound Lick Mat - here.
- 1/3 cup your choice of kibble
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- Honeycomb mold - similar here.
- Rehydrate your kibble in 2/3 cup warm water, let sit for at least one hour
- While your kibble rehydrates, mix 1 tbsp plain greek yogurt with 1 tbsp of water. Add to your mold and freeze for at least 1 hour or until solid
- Mash your kibble with a fork, add it to your lick mat.
- Mix 1 tbsp plain greek yogurt with 1 tbsp of water, add to your lick mat
- Arrange your frozen honeycomb add-ons to your liking on your lick mat
- Freeze & serve!
Be sure to tag us in your creations & use #camphoundtestkitchen!