How to create this floral lick mat 🌸
- A Camp Hound Lick Mat - here.
- 1/3 cup your choice of dog food
- 1 carrot
- Mini cookie cutters - similar here.
- Rehydrate your kibble in 2/3 cup warm water, let sit for at least one hour. Using wet food instead? Skip this step!
- Slice your carrot at a 45 degree angle to create 1/4 inch thick disks. Use your cookie cutters to cut floral shapes
- Mash your kibble with a fork, add it to your lick mat.
- Arrange your add-ons to your liking on your lick mat
- Freeze & serve!
Be sure to tag us in your creations & use #camphoundtestkitchen!