How to create this planty lick mat 🌵
- A Camp Hound Lick Mat - here.
- A succulent candy mold - here.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 carrot (sub: 1 jar of carrot baby food)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup kibble/dry food
- Dice cucumber and blend with Greek yogurt. Add to succulent mold and freeze for 1 hour. Save any extra for later.
- Dice carrot and blend with water.
- Start assembling your lick mat. Add the carrot to both the licky and honeycomb sections of the mat.
- Add any extra cucumber to the honeycomb section of the mat.
- Fill in any extra spots on the honeycomb section with dry food.
- Arrange your frozen succulents to your liking on the licky section of the mat.
- Freeze & serve!
Be sure to tag us in your creations & use #camphoundtestkitchen!